Tankless Water Heaters in Los Angeles
The Greater Los Angeles Area's Top Tankless Experts
As a homeowner, you may be looking into making updates or upgrades to your digs. While you could always remodel the kitchen, one upgrade that you might want to consider is switching from a traditional water heater to a tankless one. Not only do these units provide you with unlimited hot water, they also cut your monthly costs significantly. At Monkey Wrench Plumbing, we provide Los Angeles with superior tankless water services and have become one of the area's foremost authorities on all things tankless. We don't monkey around when it comes to making your tankless water heater upgrade a five-star experience!
What Is a Tankless Water Heater?
Unlike traditional water heaters that require heating the entire tank’s content of water, a tankless water system connects directly to your plumbing. A tankless water heater is therefore able to provide hot water on demand, without the need to wait for a tank to reheat. When hot water is requested, a series of high-efficiency heating elements turn on and heat the water that passes through, ensuring you always have hot water when needed.
The Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters
When it comes to investing in a tankless water heater, there are many benefits that make the decision to switch much easier. The most popular advantages of installing a tankless water heater include:
- Energy efficient & cost saving: Traditional water heaters heat water on a continuous basis, even when you’re not using it, causing high-energy costs. A tankless unit saves you money on monthly energy bills.
- Endless hot water: Tankless water heaters don’t rely on a hot water tank to fill up before working, resulting in an endless supply of hot water.
- Long lasting: Because there is no standing water in these units, there is less of a chance of them suffering from rust issues. Additionally, they are sturdier and built with the latest technologies—something that traditional units lack.
- Smaller carbon footprint: Using less energy results in a reduced carbon footprint.
- Compact size: Water heaters take up less space, making them ideal for smaller homes.
Tankless water heaters are quite beneficial for homeowners looking to save money or families who use a lot of hot water during the day. Check out our FAQ page for more information on this innovative technology.
Prompt Tankless Water Heater Repair in Los Angeles
Just like any other appliance, tankless water heaters may need repair from time to time. If you're experiencing any issues with your unit, such as lack of hot water, unusual temperature fluctuations, error messages on your system, or discolored hot water, give Monkey Wrench a call. Our Los Angeles tankless water heater technicians are expertly trained and can diagnose and fix any problem you may be having.
Call (310) 773-3882 or contact us online to request an estimate!
“The leadership team has allowed me to take my career to a new level that will last forever”- Service Manager (Current Employee)
“The culture is positive and supportive, it really feels like you're part of a family.”- CSR (Current Employee)
“The Management is great here”- Office Manager (Current Employee)
We’re professional looking dudes and we keep your home clean when we’re in it!
We are fully trained to handle any job you’ve got- put the duct tape down and call us!
The staff at Monkey Wrench is a friendly bunch that are here to make your life easier!
We’re all about keeping water blue and the planet green- everything we do is digital.