Drain Repair in Los Angeles, CA
We Provide the Best Repairs in the Business
While in many cases, a drain problem can be fixed with one of our expert drain cleaning solutions, in other cases, thorough repairs must be performed on the pipes themselves. Over time your drainpipes may develop a range of issues, including cracks, leaks, misalignment, tree root intrusion, or corrosion. No matter the cause of your drain woes, the Monkey Wrench Plumbing team is here to lend a hand. For any professional drain repair in Los Angeles, you can count on us.
Call us today at (310) 773-3882 to receive prompt, hassle-free repairs. We’ll get the job done right!
What Types of Problems Require Drain Repair?
There are a host of reasons why your pipes could be damaged or broken. It is important to find out what exactly has caused damage to your drain so that we can figure out the individualized solution to perfectly match your needs.
Here are some common reasons customers need drain repair in Los Angeles:
- Pipes which have collapsed or have been broken down
- Cracks, holes, and punctures
- Corrosion of metallic surfaces
- Large tree roots wrapping themselves around pipes
- Small tree roots nestling within the pipes themselves
- Drain connections that have come loose
- Warping and disfigurement
- Loose pipe connections
- Leaking pipe joints
How to Know if You Need Drain Repairs
Since a quick clean is not the answer for deeper repair, you will need our sewer and drain professionals to take a much more thorough investigation of your drains. Of course, many homeowners do not usually know that their drain has extensive issues until the clogged contents and waste come back up the sink, and by then it’s often too late. To help you figure out if your pipes are being plagued by these nearly invisible issues, here are some signs that it is time to call in the experts to assess the condition of your drains and/or sewer system.
Typical signs that your drain needs to be fixed include:
- The drainage is very slow, causing large pools of water to form
- Sewage has accumulated in large amounts
- The water pressure is very low, leading to limited water running from sinks or showers
- Strange lumps, humps, and valleys appear throughout the lawn
- Unusually vibrant green patches appear in certain parts of your grass
- Rotten, sulfur-like odors come from your drains
- Consistently wet or damp spots which keep gathering on the floors or walls
- Odd sounds of gulping, gurgling, or bubbling in your pipes
- Abnormally large infestations of rodents and insects, particularly those that survive well in pools of liquid or damp spaces (such as mosquitos)
Contact us now to get started with your Los Angeles drain repair project.