Drain Cleaning in Los Angeles
Drain Services from Your Eco-Friendly Plumbing Team
Clogged drains are one of the nastiest problems to have. If you've noticed standing water, backwash, uncouth smells, and other foul substances floating up rather than down, it's time to request comprehensive drain cleaning in Los Angeles. Monkey Wrench Plumbing has earned a name for itself as one of the most badass plumbing companies in the Greater LA Area.
Water Should Go Down the Drain. Money Shouldn't.
We want your plumbing system safe from major long-term repairs that will cost you money down the road. With quality work, great attitudes, and hassle-free services, we're the number one choice in a number two business.
Have a stubborn drain that needs fixing? Call (310) 773-3882 or contact us online today to schedule a Los Angeles drain cleaning service.
Signs It Might Be Time for Drain Services
Since your drains are a bit out of sight, out of mind, it is important to be aware of certain signs to know when it is time to get your drains cleaned.
If you begin to notice any of the following in your home, it might be time to call Monkey Wrench Plumbing:
- Unpleasant Odors: If you begin to notice foul sewage-like smells coming from your sinks, showers, or other plumbing fixtures, it could mean that there is buildup in your pipes.
- Water is Failing to Drain: Are you noticing that when you use your sink or shower that the water is not draining right away like it should? If the water is pooling and draining slowly, it is usually due to a clogged drain.
- Odd Noises: Whether you hear rattling, bubbling, or any other odd sound in your pipes, it may be time to have your drains checked for blockages. The sounds could be happening because the water is having a hard time bypassing debris in your pipes. Avoid ruined pipes by getting your drains checked out right away.
How Do Professional Plumbers Clean Drains?
When it comes to drain cleaning in Los Angeles, turn to a professional plumber to provide a long-term solution to your clogging or slow drain problems. Below are the types of tools licensed plumbers count on every day to help ensure clogs are cleared out and unlikely to return.
- Motorized drain augers: Often referred to as motorized drain snakes, these devices are more capable than simple manual drain snakes commonly found in hardware stores. The auger is made up of a long metal coil that snakes down into a drain until it reaches the blockage. Powered by a rotating motor, the device drills down into the obstruction and breaks it up. This is one of the quickest methods of clearing out even the most stubborn clogs. Since augurs could damage the drainpipe if not handled properly, only professional plumbers should operate the tool.
- Hydro-jetters: Hydro-jetters make it possible for plumbers to remove a clogs and also provide a comprehensive cleaning of the insides of drainpipes. The tool uses a hose consisting of a 360° directional nozzle at the end. After inserting the hose deep down into the drain, high-pressure water releases from the nozzle to remove debris from all areas of the drain. Hydro-jetters provide enough pressure to blast away all blockages in the drainpipe walls, making it difficult for debris to accumulate again. Considering hydro-jetters can potentially be dangerous if used incorrectly, property owners should always rely on a professional plumbers to administer the tool.
We've Seen It All. We Clean It All.
Before you spend hours on DIY plumbing websites or waiting for that special someone to get to your honey-do list, just call our team! Our Los Angeles plumbing team gives accurate time frames in advance and provide quality work that gets your home back up and running in no time at all.
Clogged drains? Let our team handle it:
- Bathroom Drains: Every tried cleaning the bathroom drain yourself? You know how much can get stuck in the pipes. From hair, soap, and toothpaste to grime, toilet paper, and other bathroom products, it's just a matter of time before the buildup leads to a pesky clogged drain.
- Kitchen Drains: Kitchen drains often serve as just another garbage can. Food, soap, fat, grease and other substances can quickly cause buildup and eventually blockage. Over time, these can seriously damage your drains and cause serious plumbing issues.
- Utility Room Drains: Floor drains are instrumental in keeping bathrooms, basements, and other areas free of flooding or standing water. When dirt, debris, and various other messes clog these up, major water damage problems can result.
Tips to Prevent Blocked Drains
The best remedy for a clogged plumbing and drains in Los Angeles is to avoid having clogs in the first place. While some stoppages are inevitable, many can be avoided with regular maintenance and by taking certain preventative measures.
Keep your drains flowing freely and free from clogs with these valuable tips:
- Never use your drains as a trash can
- Pour cooking grease into disposable containers instead of pouring it down the drain
- Install hair and debris catchers in your kitchen and bathroom drains and clean them regularly
- Only grind small, soft food particles in your garbage disposal
- Regularly flush your drains with a mixture of boiling water, vinegar, and baking soda
Hydro Jetting Service in Los Angeles
At Monkey Wrench Plumbing, we use one of the most effective drain cleaning methods in the industry - Hydro Jetting. This technology uses water pressure to clear your pipes of any buildup and debris. While traditional pipe snakes clear a small path, the pipes often clog back up quickly. Hydro Jetting is an efficient, effective method you can count on to get your drains back in order.
We offer affordable pricing on our plumbing services, carried out by highly-trained plumbing technicians. To keep the planet green and the water blue, all paperwork is sent digitally.
Call (310) 773-3882 to schedule a Los Angeles drain cleaning service today.