Tankless Water Heater Installation in Los Angeles, CA
Your Go-To Plumber for Tankless Water Heater Installation & Repair
Tired of running out of hot water because your tank is too small for your needs? Now is a great time to consider upgrading to a tankless unit. Monkey Wrench Plumbing can help you select the right equipment for your needs and provide a seamless tankless water heater installation in Los Angeles or nearby communities.
Why Monkey Wrench?
- We're the LA area's tankless water heater experts!
- Plumbing financing is available to make your purchase more convenient
- We install top quality products from trusted brands
- Our technicians are uniformed, highly-trained & friendly
- We've earned the trust of hundreds of happy customers—read our customer testimonials here
Why Install a Tankless Water Heater?
There are many reasons to upgrade to a tankless water heater:
- Never run out of hot water. Storage tank water heaters hold a finite amount of hot water based on the size of the tank; once you use it up, you have to wait for the tank to refill and heat up again. Tankless water heaters, on the other hand, supply hot water on demand.
- Small and compact. Traditional water heaters are large tanks that take up a lot of space. Because tankless water heaters don't need to store large quantities of water, they are much smaller and more convenient.
- Energy efficient. It takes a lot of energy for a tank-style water heater to keep 40 to 80 gallons of water hot and ready to use at all times. Tankless water heaters are more efficient because they only use energy to heat your water when you need it.
- Longer lifespan. With the right care and maintenance, tankless water heaters can last around 20 years or more, compared to traditional water heaters which typically last between 8 and 12 years for gas models and between 10 and 15 years for electric models.
Check out our Tankless Water Heater FAQ page for more information on tankless water heaters.
Easily schedule your tankless water heater installation in Los Angeles or nearby communities by calling 310-773-3882 or contacting us online today!
“Hot water restored!”- Kim E.
“You guys rock!!!”- Jerry W.
“An amazing job under awful circumstances!”- Leisa A.
We’re professional looking dudes and we keep your home clean when we’re in it!
We are fully trained to handle any job you’ve got- put the duct tape down and call us!
The staff at Monkey Wrench is a friendly bunch that are here to make your life easier!
We’re all about keeping water blue and the planet green- everything we do is digital.