Water Filtration Systems in Los Angeles
Professional Water Treatment System Installations & Repairs
Los Angeles is no stranger to hard water. We may enjoy clean, reliable water from our taps and fixtures, but this water often has elevated levels of minerals like calcium and magnesium, other substances like chlorine and possibly even trace amounts of dirt and other debris in it as well. While this water may be safe to drink, it’s not ideal, not perfectly healthy, and often has a funny taste and texture. Plus it can leave your clothes feeling rough and scratchy, make your food taste strange, and even leave pesky water spots on your glassware and dishes. If you’re tired of dealing with this problem in your home’s water system, our Los Angeles plumbers can help you find the solution!
At Monkey Wrench Plumbing, we can outfit your home with a water filtration system that gives you clean, great-tasting water without the stress! Our water filtration systems are state-of-the-art, and can handle all of your water treatment needs. We work with you to determine the best solution for your home, whether it’s a whole home water filtration solution, a reverse-osmosis filter, or even a water softening system that makes your day-to-day life better. And our installation services are performed by experienced and friendly technicians who have the skill, tools, and training to ensure that the job gets done right. We take the care of your home seriously—we’re homeowners ourselves, and we understand how obnoxious poor quality water can be.
Take control of your water quality with a water filtration system installed by Monkey Wrench Plumbing! Call us at (310) 773-3882 today and request a quote.
Benefits of Better Water
Why should you make the investment in a water filtration system? The easiest answer is because the benefits greatly outweigh the cost, and the savings in turn could even pay for the system itself! When you switch to a whole-home water filtration system, you don’t have to worry about filtering water through a pitcher filter or hauling water bottles from the grocery store to your home. This is a substantial time and financial savings, keeping more money back in your pocket!
Here are some other great reasons why people choose a water filtrationsystem:
- Energy-free: Most water filtration systems don’t use any energy whatsoever, meaning they add nothing to your utility bills.
- Better for your plumbing: Filtered and treated water is better for your plumbing, eliminating things like limescale buildup and preserving your pipes.
Choosing the Right Water Treatment System
With so many water treatment systems on the market, made by all different manufacturers, finding the right one can be difficult. Each type of water treatment system works to treat a different type of issue. The first step is to test your water and determine what type of issues you may be suffering from so that we can offer a comprehensive solution.
Our experts are here to offer you a wide range of highly effective water treatment services including:
- Water testing- Before we recommend a system for your home, we provide a comprehensive water testing. This can help us determine which water treatment is the right one for your home.
- Water treatment system maintenance- Just like any other equipment, your water softener and filtration units need maintenance to ensure optimal performance and lasting operation.
- Water purification systems- Whether you are replacing an existing unit or this is your first time getting a whole-house water purification system, our team ensures correct installations.
- Water softener services- Trust our professional team to ensure efficient water softener installation or maintenance. We are highly qualified and experienced in all kinds of soft water services.
Our trained specialists can also provide knowledgeable repairs in case you are experiencing issues, such as leaks or filters that won't work.
Call (310) 773-3882 Today to Get Started
Don't assume that the water in your home is safe simply because it comes from the tap or because you have purchased a filter. You must take steps and invest in the right type of equipment to cleanse your water of minerals and contaminants. We strongly advise scheduling a water testing appointment to learn more about what options are available to you and work within your budget. We offer a number of top-quality products to fit your needs!
Contact Monkey Wrench Plumbing and schedule your water filtration service today.