Home Protection Plan Membership
Protect Your Greatest Investment
As a homeowner, you know that your home is one of the biggest investments you'll make in your lifetime. Whether you're planning to do repairs or not, unexpected emergencies can happen, and without a solid plan in place, repairs or replacements can be overwhelming.
As a member of our Home Protection Plan, you can rest easy knowing that your home will be taken care of, giving you the peace of mind you deserve.
Don't wait until an emergency happens – sign up for our Home Protection Plan today, and take the first step towards worry-free home ownership.
Benefits of becoming a Home Protection Plan Member include:
Peace of Mind Maintenance & Tune-Ups - Annual tune-ups keep your home's systems operating at peak performance and help prevent emergency repairs. This includes:
- 20 Touch Point Heating & Cooling Tune-up
- Water Heater Flush and Tune-up
Priority Service & Dedicated Phone Line - Jump to the front of the line! As an HPP member, your call is scheduled ahead of others.
No Service Call Fee - Never have to pay service call fees again!
Specials & Savings - Get regular discounts and offers only available to Home Protection Plan members!
Transferable Membership - If you purchase a new home, your Home Protection Plan can be transferred to your new home within Monkey Wrench's service area.
READY TO BECOME A HOME PROTECTION PLAN MEMBER?
What's Included in Your Home Protection Plan
20 Touch Point
Heating & Cooling Tune-up
(Regularly $149 per system)
- Check for carbon monoxide leakage.
- Check heat exchangers for cracks or leakage.
- Check for gas leakage and gas valve operation.
- Check ignition sequence for proper operation.
- Check temperature rise and adjust to proper level.
- Check drain lines and condensate pumps.
- Clean flame sensors and roll out safeties.
- Check high-pressure safety controls.
- Check the inducer motor and combustion air supply.
- Check surrounding areas for fire hazards.
- Check and replace standard air filter* for proper flow.
- Check evaporator coil connection.**
- Check amperage of components.
- Check wiring and tighten weak connections.
- Check the blower, motor, and bearings for wear.
- Oil and lubricate bearings as needed.
- Check refrigerant pressures.
- Check the compressor, start and run capacitors.
- Check for damaged condenser coils.***
- Check electrical and contactors for wear.
Water Heater Flush
& Plumbing Evaluation
(Regularly $249 for tankless / $125 for tank)
Tankless Water Heater
- Descale the heat exchanger.
- Clean the burner assembly.
- Check gas and manifold pressures.
- Inspect the flame and ignition rods.
- Clean out the blower and exhaust.
Tank Water Heater
- Inspect water heater for damage or scale buildup.
- Drain water heater.
- Flush water heater to remove sediment buildup.
- Inspect water heater for any leaks.
No Service Call Fee
(Regularly $89 per visit)
Priority Service &
Dedicated Phone Line
Member Only Specials
*Standard filter replacement included. HEPA filter available for an additional cost.
** Sanitizing available for an additional cost.
*** Acid cleaning available for an additional cost.