Expert Los Angeles Water Heater Repair
Quality Water Heater Services in the Greater LA Area
Say goodbye to cold showers and rude awakenings and say hello to a water heating system that will keep things hot and steamy all year long. Whether you need to completely replace your outdated system, repair broken equipment, or get a maintenance check, the plumbing professionals at Monkey Wrench Plumbing know all of the ins and outs of water heaters and can meet your needs and get the job done right in no time.
Tired of inconsistent water temperatures? Get it taken care of with the help of the Los Angeles water heater repair and installation professionals at Monkey Wrench Plumbing. Call (310) 773-3882 to schedule a service.
Water Heater Replacement: Take Your Pick of the Bunch!
Choose from quality equipment that meets your needs:
- Tankless Water Heaters: These energy-efficient systems heat up water as you need it, take up less space, and save you money over time. We specialize in repairing the following brands: Takagi, Noritz, Rinnai, and Navien. Whether your water heater is coming up with error code 90 or error code 99, we can help get hot water back into your home.
- Residential Water Heaters: Traditional and time-tested, these heaters keep things warm. Our team can provide water heater repair, maintenance, new installation, and replacement services for gas and electric units.
When to Consider Water Heater Replacement
The following signs may indicate it is time to replace your water heater:
- Pooling water around your unit
- Clanging, banging, or popping sounds
- A lack of hot water
- Rusty colored or odd smelling water
- Inconsistent water temperature
- Your unit is more than 10 years old
Answers to Common Water Heater Questions
Keep Things Hot & Steamy with Monkey Wrench Plumbing
We don't like to brag, but at Monkey Wrench Plumbing, we keep things hassle-free and professional from start to finish of any plumbing project. Our uniformed technicians are highly trained, friendly, and keep your home clean to boot! Although we may look tough on the outside (we've seen SH#%* you can't imagine), we have a soft spot for the environment. Everything we do is digital, keeping the blue water blue and the green planet green.