Sewer Repair in Los Angeles
Maintenance and Repair of Your Sewer Lines
Sewer systems need attention and regular maintenance to continue functioning in tip-top shape. If neglected for too long, small problems can become costly and damaging. Tree roots and other debris can significantly damage your sewer system. At Monkey Wrench Plumbing, our team of pros can provide comprehensive plumbing services, including sewer line repairs and cleaning. We take care of business, so you can take care of yours.
When to Pick Up the Phone and Call
A broken sewer pipe spells out disaster for any property owner. It's important to keep an eye out for suspicious symptoms that could indicate a deeper problem.
When your Los Angeles sewer line needs repair, broken sewer pipes tend to make their presence known pretty quickly:
- If your toilet is making strange gurgling noises...
- If your toilet has no water in it...
- If your bathtub is draining really slowly or not at all...
- If your toilet or tub has noticeable sewage backup...
- If your basement, yard, or property smells like sewage...
THEN you should really call our team before the SH#%* quite literally hits the fan. When you choose Monkey Wrench Plumbing, you get skilled services from the number one team in the number two business.
Why choose us?
- We focus all of our efforts on our customers.
- We provide hassle-free customer service.
- We give accurate timeframes in advance.
- We send text messages when we're on the way.
- We keep everything digital to minimize waste.
Taking Care of Business: Monkey Wrench Plumbing
At the end of the day, we want you to have the best experience possible. We do everything we can to keep you happy and provide a solution to your problems. Our badass plumbing team shows up in uniform and keeps it clean, with no plumber's cracks and no mess left over in the workspace.
Let us take care of business. Call (310) 773-3882 or contact us online to speak with Monkey Wrench Plumbing about sewer line repair in Los Angeles!