- 12.5 ounce chunk chicken
- 4 ounce diced green chiles
- 3 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 pound cheddar cheese
- 24 corn tortillas
- Mix together chicken, green chiles, cream of chicken soup, and sour cream.
- Grate cheddar cheese in separate bowl and set aside.
- Cook tortillas in oil, keep flat and place on paper towel.
- In 13x9 baking pan, take one tortilla at a time, place a spoonful of sour cream mixture onto tortilla along with some cheese, roll it up and place in pan.
- Repeat until all tortillas are gone.
- Place remaining mixture over enchiladas and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cook in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.