- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. shallot, minced
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, shredded using mandoline or thinly sliced with knife
- 1 apple, such as Ambrosia, Braeburn, or Fuji, cored and cut into matchsticks
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- Whisk all ingredients together until combined.
- Toss the Brussels sprouts with half of the dressing.
- Use your hands to massage the dressing into the sprouts.
- Add apples, avocado, pumpkin seeds, and parmesan.
- Gently toss and combine with the remaining dressing.
- Serve immediately.